Friday 27 July 2012

#41 THANK YOU

I know this is random but ..
To all the people who have read and supported my blog.
A BIG FAT THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU
and kept reading if it makes you happy! ;)
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' if you have time to spare
and you shall be blessed with beautiful children 
(i quote from a friend :D)
Links here

My previous post was featured by Purseholic
and a fellow blogger, Ganda
Thank you for featuring my photos on your websites!
So honored.

Quick post
Neon nails for today
Nail polish is by China Glaze (Yellow Polka Dot Bikini)
The color is pretty but i have to say though
it's pretty sheer and not pigmented enough for me. I need to reapply 
a few coats for the color to show (by few i mean 3-4)and it dries off matte. 
But that's not really a problem as long as you have shiny top coat on
( my favorite top-coat now is by Seche-Vite)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gadget