Wednesday 18 July 2012

#21 PENHALIGON"S

Dropped by Penhaligon at Ion Orchard today. First of all, I LOVE THE STORE!
I've been crazy about their bottles since forever. Tried on almost all of the scents 
and these are my top picks

Ellenisia
HEAD NOTES
Mandarin Zest and Violet Leaf
HEART NOTES
Gardenia, Rose, Tuberose and Jasmine
BASE NOTES
Plum Nectar and Vanilla

The SA told me that it was one of their most popular scent

 
Quercus
HEAD NOTES
Lemon, Lime, Mandarin and Bergamot
HEART NOTES
Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Cardamom
BASE NOTES
Oakmoss, Sandalwood, Galbanum, Musk, Amber

 Orange Blossom
HEAD NOTES
Neroli, Violet leaf, Bergamot, Lemon-cedrat, Cardamom absolute, Pink berries
HEART NOTES
Orange absolute, Egyptian jasmine absolute, Tuberose absolute, Rose essence, Peach flower, Orchid
BASE NOTES
Sandalwood, Virginian cedar, White musk, Vanilla

As i mentioned in my earlier post about perfumes, i love fresh, fruity or floral ones. These three were my favorites! I couldn't decide so i took back three of the scented strips back with me and maybe decide later. The SA sprayed Ellenisia on my wrist and it stayed on till now (it has been about 7 hours) and the smell gets nicer as it sets on the skin. I'm impressed.

Their price starts from SGD180 (smaller size) and SGD210-SGD250 (the bigger bottle). Pretty pricey compared to the average perfumes out there but i guess it's expensive for a reason? :P
Moreover, the bottles ,the cute little ribbons! Too bad though cause i really like the design of the other bottles but not so much on the scent. Look at how cute they are, especially as a collection *gasp*
 





If you can't decide on one scent, maybe you can look at these gift sets 
that feature their popular scents for both ladies and gentlemen.
It consists of 4 small bottles and it costs around SGD80.
I think it makes a great gift.


Gift sets for the ladies
and..
for the gentlemen

  
The other product that i really like (and purchased :P) is their 4ml travel atomiser (SGD42)
Clever idea! Now i can bring my favorite perfume everywhere without having to worry that it'll leak into my bag and end up with no perfume throughout my trips.
The atomiser is designed to affix to the pump of a spray bottle so it'll be mess-free too!

 This new scent will only be released in September in Singapore. 
It contains mainly peonies but with a woody touch. 
Not my favorite, but who knows it could be yours 

HEAD NOTES
Violet Leaf
HEART NOTES
Peony, Bulgarian Rose, Hedione
BASE NOTES
Vetiver, Musk, Cashmere Wood

One more thing that i want to feature here,
their men's shaving kit!
SO FANCY OMG and it costs a whopping SGD300plus for the whole set
The razor itself is retailing at around SGD130 (if i remember correctly)
They're made of nickel and it feels EXPENSIVE
Another great gift for your loved ones who shaves a lot maybe? :D 
 
x love x
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gadget