Tuesday 24 July 2012

#35 STATEMENT PIECES

If you know me personally, you'll notice that i like statement jewelries.There's just something about them that totally spoke to me and most of the time i ended up purchasing them. Maybe i'll do a post on the pieces that i own one day so stay tuned ;)

Here are some of my current favs
Kahlo by Dannijo $595 via their website
I'd wear this to wedding parties

Cluny by Dannijo $495
Loving the pop colors!

Delfine by Dannijo $320
Great for layering

Shourouk cuffs

Fenton cuffs

Necklace by Tom Binns (via net-a-porter)

 Cameo Crystal Earrings by Tom Binns (via Net-a-porter)
Miu miu crystal bow bracelet (via Net-a-porter)


Tiger necklace by Lanvin (via Net-a-porter)
Look at that blue stone (I LIKE)


 A look from HnM Fall 2012 Collection

I really like the gold mini skirt. It can add instant glam to whatever you're wearing. On top of my head, i picture wearing this gold skirt with a grey tee and statement necklace, a great pair of heels. Here i put up a style collage for you guys

Alexander Wang grey tee
Valentino black studded leather tote 
Miu miu cameo crystal necklace
Christian Louboutin heels
Shourouk cuffs
HnM gold skirt

Hope you get inspired!

x love x
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gadget