Thursday 26 July 2012

#40 SNEAK PEEKS TO LV X YAYOI KUSAMA COLLECTIONS

I was so honored when the folks at Purseholic kindly 
offered me a sneak preview of some of LV x Yayoi Kusama 
collections which will only be launched in October 2011.
As you can see, the colors were so vibrant and fun!
My favorites will be the blue Speedy. What's yours?
(Photo credits to Maggie Wong)


 Papillon 26 in white dots

Speedy 30 in blue dots

 Keepall 55 in green dots




Wore it with a neon pink dress which is one of my favorite color
I think it goes with any of the colors in the collection!
The colors were so inspiring ...
If i only i had more time with these bags

 Spiked Heels by Sam Edelman



 Neverful MM and scarf in red dots

 Zippy wallet in yellow dots


All pictures are copyrighted by Madlove /www.dearthelefthanded.blogspot.com (2012)
Pls email me if you want to use any of the images above.

x love x
J

1 comment:

Gadget