Saturday 21 July 2012

#31 THE HANG OUTS

I've got the chance to hang out with my besties recently in a few different occassions. Food tasting at Hilton, strutting around Ion Orchard and beer and catching up session at Brussels Sprouts Robertson Quay. It has been a fun week!

The bride and the groom to be, families and me (Maid of honor, not just a random peep ok)


The gorgeous bride-to-be, Clarissa



And here comes the food!
All pictures were taken by Clarissa
I'm seriously in love with her Fuji x100!
Damnnnn

Avocado gateau and prawn. Very distinctive taste

 Tomatoes and mozzarellas. Love the tomatoes

Beef Medallion. I swear there was truffle in it!
Yummy!!


Duck and vegetables with briyani rice. Very yummy as well!

Bread pudding with vanilla sauce and Creme Brulee. 
OMG!!!!
Enough said.
I'm not a big fan of sweets but those bread puddings were awesome

The small and cute redhead, Irene

The hyper and sexeh Ginny

And a double date with Jace and Jacob at Brussels Sprouts


 SMELL IT SMELL IT



The girly girl, Jace :P


It's supposed to be a romantic shot *wink wink*


x love x
J


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gadget