Friday 22 June 2012

#5 EYE CANDIES

Lovin this look

and this


Paired with these gold cuff heels

Gorgeous!

I have hunting for maxi skirts but none has caught my eye so far.
I bought one maxi skirt from Zara sometime back and it's my favorite!
It's so flowy,light and most importantly they have the right length
or else you might trip on your own skirt (not cool)
Here's a picture of it
Taken in Korea last month

Mother and child ;)

Been down with flu since last night so i stayed home and browsing for
new TV series to watch. I'm starting on The Client List starring Jennifer Love Hewitt
and her gorgeous "goods". Only watched one episode so i can't judge yet.
Will blog about it here if it's good.
But you should try watching Game of Thrones if you haven't already.
It kinda reminds me of Spartacus, fused with zombies and dragons :D
But it's good i promise.

x Till then x
J


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gadget