Wednesday 20 June 2012

#2 A girl can't have too many ....

I saw these Dolce & Gabbana MISS SICILY bags 
on Luisaviaroma the other day and i'm falling in love


First one with chain strap. Love!
(images via Luisaviaroma)

The shape is so classic and the chain just adds an edgy feel to it.
Perfect for a casual day out as well as formal meetings, don't you think?


Here's the second one with leather strap. Smaller than the one above


If only the bag comes with those two interchangeable straps (wishful thinking...)
I think it'll be a great idea if designer brands produce fun straps every season so we 
can mix-and-match with the bags that we own. Wouldn't it be fun? Hmmm

I also love the nanos from CELINE. They're so cute and practical.
I've always loved bags with handle and strap, especially when i travel
(images via Pinterest)

 (images not owned by me unless stated otherwise)
Eye candies, aren't they?
Cobalt blue or Neon Pink or Orange or Red or Green? I seriously can't choose.

Anyway, as promised. Here are my latest purchases. Pretty colors!
I checked out all the shades one by one on the beauty blogs that 
i could find before i purchased any of them.
Saves you from the heartache, you know? :D
I hate to be stuck with things i bought wrongly online (many experiences in the past)
so i suggest you to do the same. Yes, it's troublesome but better safe than sorry;)

And here's a peek of my nail polish collections.
I have more, they are in the drawers below these babies. 
These are my favorites, that explains why they are on the top shelves. haha
A girl can't have too much nail polishes, right?Right?


Mail me or drop a comment to share your favorite nail polish!

x love x
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gadget