Monday 18 June 2012

#1 PILOT

Let's start from here!

Well, today i tried caviar manicure, introduced by UK brand, Ciaté
They don't have stockists in Singapore so i had to find other alternative to get the look.
I was at the craft store today, hunting for scrapbook materials to finish my project for a bride-to-be when i chanced upon the microbeads, so i had to get it, right?. All i need is just a regular black nail polish and sprinkle the beads on top before the nail polish dries out.
After that, pat it gently onto the nails and finish off with top coat.


( image credit to Ciate ) Awesome pictures!

The microbeads (costs SGD9.90)


So this is my first attempt. It's still a bit messy so excuse me, my middle finger and the lighting as i suddenly felt the urge to do this at night :D Will post better pictures when i managed to do it on all 5 nails.

I'm currently obsessed with Nail Polishes. I just purchased 4 bottles of Essie (via Thatbeautyshop), Deborah Lippmann's Happy Birthday (via Luxola) and two more from Beautybay (Deborah Lippmann's Shake Your Groove Thing and Ciate's Sugared Almonds). Will post pictures once they arrived! Can't wait to play with them. What's your favourite brand for nail polish?

x love x
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gadget