Friday 10 August 2012

#55 FUR FRAMES AND GEMSTONES

Saw this on Furry frames by Givenchy on Style.com 
when i was browsing. Aren't they adorable?
I'm sure China will produce replicas anytime soon ;P

Frieda & Nellie
Combining Ecuadorian knot technique with gemstones
These pieces definitely bring back memories
I used to wear layers and layers of woven bracelets, 
anklets with colorful toes all made with similar techniques
Ah..those self searching times haha

Faceless watch
LOW LUV by Erin Wasson
Very Margiela-ish, don't you think?

Speaking of Margiela, i also love this Mirror Cuff
So handy and cool but oh so expensive!


DANNIJO
Perfect for a purple dress

TORY BURCH Labyrinth Cuff

MARNI
Like this one very much!

TOM BINNS

I can definitely see rhinestones trend make a come-back.
I've always been a fan of anything gemstones crusted
and colorful. I've made it my mission to collect them 
over the years ;)

What's your favorite style of jewelries?

x love x
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gadget